When you order an Odin, you have a guarantee of satisfaction. With a plethora of materials available and over 25 years of experience, we can help your dream sword come to life for an affordable price. Just call or e-mail me and we can start your custom project. A price quote will be given once we have worked out exact specifications. Payment plans are available.
Here are just some examples of what we can do:
- Blades: 5160 alloy or any other spring or tool steel that you choose, with folded steel and clay tempering available.
- Hilts: Real woodcore with cord and thin leather wrap.
- Scabbards: Traditional woodcore with raisers, thin leather wrap, and hand-forged metal chape tip or hand-sewn leather.
- Etching: Hand carvings and engravings on the blades or hilts done right in shop.
- Finish: Polished, satin or blued.
Take a look at the galleries for examples of my past works!
If you have an idea for a custom project, just call or e-mail and we can discuss the specifications and pricing.
John D. Lundemo
â€œAnd then there was steelâ€¦â€
Phone: (845) 355-2968
Liability:As a customer of Odinblades, you certify that you are under no restrictions of law that may prohibit or restrict your purchase and possession of edged weapons and that you will use the product in a lawful manner. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the company and staff against any and all claims, demands, actions, or proceedings, resulting in injury, loss of life or damages, losses, and/or liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorney fees, relating to or arising out of any claim asserted by you against the aforementioned parties.